Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hi I Know It Has Been Awhile




Hi everyone I know it hass been awhile since I have posted, but Ihave been really going nuts but it should calm down soon. Have you ever been in seach of a new home well right now my Mother and I are searching for a new apartment. It isn't easy the first problem is we have a DOG, a lot of people with rental property don't want a DOG and a lot of the ones that do have huge rents. SO it is taking longer than I had hoped it would. I am still hoping to be settled by the new school year. So how are you all. I have changed my blog format a bit hope you all like it.




As Always


Deb :)

2 comments:

Axe said...

Sweeeetttt!!! Hi, babe! The blog looks positively wonderful and its good to see ya back too.

I know what a problem it is to get a place to stay when you have..um..."baggage". I always get turned down 'cause of my kids.

Welcome back...again!

ann said...

Hi Deb

I've not been around much
either and am just playing
catch up

Hope you and your ma and
doggy have found somewhere
new to live

the blog looks cool

hope you and yours are all well

lotsa luv ann xxxxx