Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Troll Problem

Hey Guys sorry I haven't been around lately but we some friends of mine and I have been having some TROLL problems on an Air Supply Group we have on MSN. But we are working on it, all the while these people have been saying some really mean and nasty things though we stopped them from saying it on our group they are saying it all on another group. I know you all know how it feels to have a TROLL attack you so you know what we are going through...I will be back in a day or two.
Hope you are all having a Wonderful 4th of July.
Deb Our big bad Evil TROLL

3 comments:

bogusboobs said...

Trolls on an Air Supply group? Some people have no shame. I hope they go back to their holes soon, and leave you to enjoy your favorite singing group.

:)

ann said...

that sucks Deb... what is wrong with some people.... hey you leave my friend and her rock band alone... if you can't say something nice, say nothing.

val said...

How sad and lonely trolls must be.