Friday, June 09, 2006

DR. WHO 1967 -2006


DR. WHO!!! Is an absolutely excellent Sci-Fi show which is now on the Sci-Fi Channel. Actors who have played the Good DR. Are matching name to number in the posters.
1 William Hartnell 2 Patrick Troughton 3 Jon Pertwee 4 Tom Baker 5 Peter Davison 6 Colin Baker 7 Sylvester McCoy 8 Paul McGann 9 Christopher Eccleston 10 David Tennant

Character:
The Doctor Affiliated with None Race Time Lord Home planet Gallifrey Home era Gallifrey era

Scenario:
The Doctor is the central fictional character in the long-running BBC television science-fiction series Doctor Who, and also featured in a vast range of spin-off novels, audio dramas and comic strips connected to the series.This article is specifically about the character of the Doctor. For a more general overview of the series, please see the main Doctor Who article. For more about the production history of the show, please see History of Doctor Who.To date, ten actors have played the role in the television series, with these changes being explained by his ability to regenerate. Several other actors, and several others have played the character on stage and film, in audio dramas, and in occasional special episodes of the series. David Tennant currently portrays the tenth incarnation of the Doctor.

1967 - 2006
:)

4 comments:

ann said...

I used to watch it when I was little, but the daleks terrified me and I hid behind the couch... I haven't watched any of the newer ones.

I heard talk that maybe Billy Piper will be the doctor... hmmm!!!

hope you and all the family are well

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

Unknown said...

I havent seen it but a friend of mine loves it!

val said...

There was sort of another one, Deb - Peter Cushing played The Doctor in a film. Not sure it really counts, though. It wasn't very good.

Anonymous said...

I watch this show off and on...waiting for Battlestar Galactica to return! It's okay-a bit cheesier than I am used to, but I can live with it. I've seen some of the older episodes on LPB...it just never became my cup of tea.